- What is a scholarship?
- Where can I look for scholarships?
- What is a scholarship application?
- What is a scholarship essay?
- What is a scholarship deadline?
- What are transcripts?
- What is a letter of recommendation?
- What are some tips on writing a great scholarship essay?
- What are some tips on filling out a great scholarship application?
- What are some tips on getting great letters of recommendation?
- How can I prioritize my scholarship search?
- Is it worth it to apply for scholarships?
- What are scholarship scams?
- Should I have to pay to apply for a scholarship?
- What are the top six questions I should ask myself about what career I would like to pursue?
- How can I determine what I would like to pursue as a career?
- How much money will I make in the career I wish to pursue, and what is the job demand for that career?
- What books or other career interest inventories could I use?
- What is the FAFSA?
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- My family's financial situation is different than the income information I reported on my FAFSA. What can I do?
- I am moving out of my parents' house and will support myself. Am I an independent student for the FAFSA?
- I lost my tax information. What should I do?
- I did not file a tax return last year because my income was too low. Can I still submit a FAFSA?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't heard anything. What should I do?
- My parents are divorced. Which parent's financial information should I use on the FAFSA?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- What is an Award Letter?
- How are students selected for Verification?
- Can my tax data be retrieved directly from the IRS?
- What tax information do I need to complete my FAFSA on or after October 1st?